Audi MMI Communication Telephone Phone pre-installation
The following requirements must be met before you can establish a Bluetooth connection between the on-board phone system and your mobile phone:
- The Audi A1 must be stationary, and the ignition must be switched on.
- Bluetooth must be activated.
- The Bluetooth discoverability option on your mobile phone must be switched on.
- The mobile phone you would like to connect must not be connected actively to any other Bluetooth device.
Watch the display on your mobile phone and follow any instructions.
- You can bond several mobile phones to the on-board phone system; however only one connection is active at a time.
- The maximum range of the Bluetooth connection is limited to the interior of the Audi A1. The connection can be susceptible to interference with other electronic devices.
- For up-to-date information on how to bond mobile phones to the on-board phone system, please see the Internet (e.g. www.audi.com/bluetooth) or contact an Audi dealer.