Audi MMI Communication Telephone Other settings for the phone pre-installation
Select: Function selector button TEL > control button Settings > Call options.
- on - to dial a telephone number automatically up to five times if the line is engaged. Select End call if you want to cancel the automatic redial function.
- off - a telephone number is not redialled automatically if the line is engaged.
- on - an incoming call is answered automatically. It is possible to decline an incoming call (Ignore) before the auto answer function responds.
- off - an incoming call is not answered automatically.
- The call options will depend on the mobile network service provider and the mobile phone used. For more information, contact your mobile network service provider or refer to the operating instructions for your mobile phone.
- The Auto redial function only becomes active if the number you are trying to call is busy.