Audi MMI Audio/video Playing media Other settings
Important: An audio/video file must be playing.
Select: Function selector button MEDIA > control button Settings > Repeat options.
You can set the following repeat options:
- Off - the repeat options are switched off.
- Folder - the tracks in the folder will be repeated.
- Track - the track currently playing will be repeated.
- If you change the source while in media mode, the Repeat options function will be deactivated automatically.
- The Random playback function also depends on the repeat option settings.