Audi MMI Audio/video Playing media Other settings
Important: A video file/DVD must be playing.
Select: Function selector button MEDIA > control button Settings > Pict. format.
Depending on the selected source (video DVD, CD/DVD-ROM, jukebox, SD, USB, AV) you can select the following settings for the picture format:
- auto - the picture format is adjusted automatically. The width of the picture varies depending on the film format.
- original - the picture is displayed in the stored picture format.
- 4:3/Standard (4:3) - the picture is displayed in the format 4:3.
- 16:9/Widescreen (16:9) - the picture is displayed in the format 16:9.
- 5:4 - the picture is displayed in the format 5:4.
- Zoom - the picture is expanded to the full screen.
- Cinemascope (2.35:1) - the picture is displayed in the format 47:20.