Audi MMI Multi-function steering wheel Multi-function steering wheel Telephone
You can dial telephone numbers stored in the directory and in the call lists.
Important: The directory must be displayed.
Placing a call
Scroll the left thumbwheel -2- Fig. 1 to select a contact and press the left thumbwheel. The telephone number will be dialled, or
Press the button -3-. The Telephone submenu will be displayed.
Scroll the left thumbwheel to Directory, Dialled, Missed or Received Fig. 2.
Press the left thumbwheel. A list of contacts/telephone numbers will appear in the display of the driver information system.
Scroll the left thumbwheel to select a contact/telephone number and press the left thumbwheel. The telephone number will be dialled.
The following options are displayed in the Telephone submenu:
- Directory: Contains the entries in the MMI directory Link.
- Dialled: Contains the numbers that were dialled last.
- Missed: Contains recent missed calls.
- Received: Contains the calls that were last received.
You can close an open call list by pressing button -3- Fig. 1.
- You can use the multi-function steering wheel to dial only those numbers that have been stored beforehand. Enter a new telephone number via the speller on the MMI Link or the speech dialogue system Link.
- You can scroll through contacts in the directory in blocks by scrolling the left thumbwheel quickly.
- If you deactivate the option Navigation cues during call in navigation mode, you will not hear any navigation cues while you are talking on the telephone Link.