Instruction book AUDI A1
Speech dialogue system Navigation
With the speech dialogue system, you can operate many of the functions of the map display on the MMI screen.
Important: Navigation mode must be activated Link
, and the speech dialogue system must be switched on Link
Commands for the map options are:
- MAP - to display the map on the MMI display.
- DAY/NIGHT MAP - to make the map background bright or dark Link.
- ADDITIONAL INFO ON/OFF - to display a list of upcoming turn-offs (including the distance) during route guidance.
- POSITION 2D/3D MAP - to display the current position of the Audi A1 on a two or three-dimensional map Link.
- DESTINATION MAP - to display the destination on the map Link.
- OVERVIEW MAP - to display the entire route from the starting point to the final destination on the map Link.
- ORIENTATION NORTH - to set the map to face north Link.
- ORIENTATION IN DIRECTION OF TRAVEL - to set the map to face the direction of travel Link.
- AUTOMATIC ORIENTATION - to set the map to change automatically depending on the map scale Link.
- AUTOMATIC ZOOM ON/OFF - to zoom in on the map when approaching intersections Link.
- MAP LARGER/SMALLER - to change the map display.
- SCALE (XY), e.g. SCALE 5 km - to change the map scale. Possible measurement units are kilometres/metres or miles/yards.
All images, logos and text are property of © Audi. This site
has no relationship with the company Volkswagen - Audi Spain nor any of its
affiliates worldwide. For more information. To contact the author of this website