Audi A1 Controls Seats and storage Head restraints
Applies to Audi A1s: with cigarette lighter
Press in the cigarette lighter.
When the cigarette lighter springs out, pull it out completely.
The cigarette lighter can also be used as a 12 Volt socket. The appliances connected must not exceed a power rating of 100 W.
- Take care when using the cigarette lighter. Improper use can cause serious injury or start a fire.
- The cigarette lighter also works when the ignition is off and when the ignition key is removed. To avoid the risk of fire, never leave children unsupervised in the Audi A1.
- The electrical sockets and any appliances connected to them are also functional with the ignition switched off and the key removed. To avoid the risk of injury, never leave children unsupervised in the Audi A1.
- Always use the correct type of plugs to avoid damaging the sockets.
- The cigarette lighter socket should only be used for a short period of time as a power source for electrical equipment. Please use the electrical sockets* in the Audi A1 when connecting equipment for longer periods.
Using electrical appliances with the engine switched off will drain the battery.