Audi A1 Controls Heating and cooling
Applies to Audi A1s: with diesel engine
- Fig. 1 Controls for the heating and ventilation system and manual air conditioner*
- Fig. 2 Automatic air conditioner controls
On cold days, the interior of the Audi A1 warms up more quickly with the supplementary electric heater.
- On Audi A1s without air conditioner or with manual air conditioner, the supplementary heater is fully automatic when the temperature control Fig. 1 is turned beyond a heat setting of about 85% of the adjustment range.
- On Audi A1s with automatic air conditioner, the supplementary heater is fully automatic and is linked to the existing temperature controls Fig. 2.
- On Audi A1s with driver information system* (sound system* or MMI*), the "supplementary heater" function can be activated or deactivated by selecting AC from the CAR menu.