Audi MMI Navigation Navigating Entering a destination
Applies to Audi A4s: with navigation system and Audi connect
You can look for special destinations online.
Important: The requirements for Audi connect services must be met Link.
Select: NAV button > control button Destination > Online destinations.
- To perform a Google search in immediate vicinity/in vicinity of destination/stopover1): Select and confirm Google search in immediate vicinity or Google search at destination/stopover. Enter a search item (e.g. restaurant) and confirm your entry with OK. Select and confirm a special destination > Start route guidance.
- To perform a Google search in a new town1): Select and confirm Google search in new town > Find town. Enter the name of the town and confirm your entry with OK. Enter a search item (e.g. restaurant) and confirm your entry with OK. Select and confirm a special destination > Start route guidance.
- To call up destinations from myAudi account2): Select and confirm Call up dest. from myAudi account. If required, enter the myAudi PIN for your account. The contacts stored in the myAudi account will be displayed. You only have to enter the myAudi PIN once. When you store a Audi A4 in your myAudi account, you will receive the myAudi PIN in the account. Select and confirm a contact. Select and confirm a private/business navigation destination > Start route guidance.
In the Destination details menu, you can display additional information on online destinations Fig. 1.
- Please observe the notes in the chapter Notes on Audi connect Link.
- For more information on the myAudi account, please see www.audi.com/myaudi.
1) Provider at the time of print
2) Important: You must have created an account at www.audi.com/myaudi, added a Audi A4 to the account and stored a destination.