►Audi MMI ►Communication ◀Telephone
You can import or export contacts in the vCard format (.vcf) into or from the directory.
Important: An SD card must be inserted in one of the SD card readers ►Link, or a USB mass storage device must be connected to the Audi music interface ►Link.
Select: TEL button > Directory > control button Settings.
- To import contacts from a storage device: Select and confirm Import contacts > SD card 1/SD card 2 or USB storage device 1/USB storage device 2 > desired contacts > Import.
- To export contacts to a storage device: Select and confirm Export contacts > SD card 1/SD card 2 or USB storage device 1/USB storage device 2 > desired contacts > Export. You can only export contacts from the local MMI memory (public).
- To select all contacts at once for import/export: Select and confirm Import contacts/Export contacts > SD card 1/SD card 2 or USB storage device 1/USB storage device 2 > control button All > Import/Export.
- To import contacts from your myAudi account1): Select and confirm Import contacts > myAudi account > enter myAudi PIN.
You must have a myAudi account before you can import contacts from the myAudi account. You only have to enter the myAudi PIN once. When you store a Audi A6 in your myAudi account, you will receive the myAudi PIN in the account.
- Please observe the notes in the chapter Notes on Audi connect ►Link.
- For more information on the myAudi account, please see www.audi.com/myaudi.
- The imported contacts are stored in the local memory (public) of the MMI system.
- You can import up to 1000 contacts. You can call up the memory capacity of the directory any time ►Link.
- Never store important data on SD cards or USB mass storage devices. Audi shall not accept any liability whatsoever for the loss of data or media.
1) The conditions for using Audi connect services must be met and you must have created an account at www.audi.com/myaudi, added a Audi A6 to the account and stored contacts.